Sunday, 25 October 2015

5 Simple Dog Treat Recipes

From POSITIVELY >> "Let’s face it, dog treats can get pretty expensive and many of us (myself included) have dogs that deal with sensitivities or allergies to certain foods.
I began making homemade dog treats a couple years ago; and while I’m a big fan of making treats from scratch, I’m not a big fan of slaving over complicated recipes. All of the recipes you’ll find below are simple, grain-free and easily modified!
It’s almost as if our pups realize when I’m making a treat for them versus myself – they’ll be patiently eyeing me from start to finish! Plus, it’s a fun activity and once you have a couple base recipes, you can start modifying and creating your own version of treats.
This first idea is the perfect treat for a hot day – and who knows, your pup might even share this one with you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...