Click The Titles For The Links1. Tie a rope between two trees and use a stick to help secure your tarp.
2. Use pill containers for an on-the-go pharmacy. Just be sure to label everything!
3. Use tin foil on your waffle iron to avoid messy cleanup. Make sure to save the foil for recycling once you get home!
4. DIY a camping toilet with a gallon-jug and a milk crate. Sawdust makes this a safe, eco-friendly option.
5. Paint the inside of a jar with glow-in-the-dark paint. Check that your paint will glow more than once.
6. MacGyver a shower out of a water jug and a watering can spout.