1. Measure and mark all the places you want to position the stencil. For our design, we repeated the stencil six times to create two vertical rows.
2. Tape the stencil in place using painter's tape.
3. Fill in the stencil using latex paint and stencil brush. For best results, dip and dab, don't sweep brush.
4. Leave the stencil in place while the paint dries (about 10 minutes). Apply a second coat. Let dry.
5. Remove the stencil and repeat steps 3 through 5 until you've created the design you desire.
via all you